Information on battling spyware & viruses and keeping your computer safe & healthy.
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Are older computers going to be upgraded to Windows 7?
- How do I make software requests?
- What is sensitive data and how am I required to protect it?
- What is the difference between spam and phishing?
- Should I report phishing to the IS Help Desk?
- How can I protect myself from phishing?
- What is Phishing?
- What can I use to protect sensitive data?
- How do I set my computer to require a password when I bring it out of screen saver mode? (Win XP)
- When will my desktop computer be replaced? (Employees)
- How do I change the time zone on my computer? (MacOS X)
- How do I change the time zone on my computer? (Win XP, Win Vista)
- Do I have to use the virus scanner provided by the University if I live in a Residence Hall?
- Does the University offer a virus scanning program to students? (Win XP)
- How do I keep my computer and my information safe on the internet? (Five steps to safe computing)