Zimbra can sync your mail and calendars to your Palm Pre smartphone.
- Open the e-mail application.
- From the pull-down menu select Preferences & Accounts
- Click Add An Account
- Do not enter anything on the screen that appears.? Instead,use the pull-down menu again to select MANUAL SETUP.
- On the screen that appears, set the?MAIL TYPE to "Exchange (EAS)".
- Enter your UIndy e-mail address in the EMAIL ADDRESS field.
- Under the INCOMING MAIL SERVER, enter the following:
USERNAME:<your uindy username without @uindy.edu>
PASSWORD: <your uindy password>
- Tap Sign In
- Configure other preferences to your liking.
The Zimbra account should also now be active in your Contacts and Calendar applications as well. You may wish to also enter the preferences section of those applicatins to ensure that the settings are to your liking.